Football News

Racing News

Sunday 22 November 2009

Intro Post

I have been spending time reading a few blogs on the internet, and I have found them to be fascinating and in a way, very inspiring. my favorite topic is currently Betting, whether on horses, football, or any other sport. I enjoy the way people express their frustrations, hopes, and highs, and I love it when you can see that they are finally making a profit.

Yesterday, I decided to put £103.07 into a Ladbrokes account. This money has been sitting around in an old cash account and I thought I would put it to some use, and see if I can make some profit. I realise that it is a very small betting bank, and is hardly going to be life changing.

I have been trawling the betting related internet sites and there seems to be lots of advice, tips and mumblings on money management, staking, betting banks, returns, profit and loss, record keeping etc. Taking this on board, I have split my bank into 200 points and will be staking a massive 50 Pence on each selections! It is also through various forms, and free advice that I will be deciding what to back, and what to put my money on!

I did put some bets on yesterday, and I ended the day with a loss of -12.36 Points.

1 comment:

  1. Do you cook steaks often? Follow the link below https://mykitchenadvisor.com/how-to-reheat-steak/ and learn how to reheat the steak using a microwave or pan, however, it is important to reheat the steak without drying it, so use the tips in the article to cook the steak correctly.

    ReplyDelete